CLICK HERE FOR A CONSULTATION
California Board of Acupuncture
We defend California Acupunturists before the Board of Acupuncture in license denial and disciplinary action cases from investigation through administrative hearings and on appeal. If you need an Acupunture license defense attorney, contact us as soon as possible.
We defend Acupunturists in the following areas:
- Criminal Convictions (e.g., DUI cases)
- Accusations / Statement of Issues
- Settlement Negotiations
- Administrative Hearings
- Writs of Mandate (mandamus)
- Appeals to the California Court of Appeal
- Petitions for Reinstatement
- Interim Suspension Orders
- National Practitioners Databank (NPDB) Appeals
If you receive a telephone call from an investigator from the Division of Investigations of the Department of Consumer Affairs or a formal Accusation by mail from the Board of Acupuncture, see Board of Acupuncture Investigations: How to Respond and contact us as soon as possible to speak with an experienced California license defense lawyer.